Establishing a Commercial Utility Account
To establish a utility account with the City of Weatherford you will need the following:
- You will need to contact our Planning and Development department first to determine any permitting requirements.
- 24-hour notice required for utility activations (same day service is not available).
- A signed application for service.
- We will need a copy of a valid driver’s license for the authorized business signer (out of state only).
- We will need a Social Security number for the authorized business signer or a Tax ID number for the business.
- We require a deposit in the amount of 1/6 annual billing. This may be a cash deposit, an irrevocable letter of credit from a bank or a surety bond from an insurance company.
- You will also be billed a $30.00 service fee on your first utility bill.